Travis sent me this super cute picture of Aiden. I was just going about my normal work day, flipped over to email for a quick check... and to my lovely surprise... I received an email from Travis titled "Aiden Says Hi". When I open the email, I was greeted with an adorable picture of my little baby boy. It totally made my day. After a few minutes of sharing the picture with any co-worker who happened to be walking by, I set it up as my wall paper. Now the only thing left to do is go back to work. BUMMER!!!
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Aiden Says Hi
Travis sent me this super cute picture of Aiden. I was just going about my normal work day, flipped over to email for a quick check... and to my lovely surprise... I received an email from Travis titled "Aiden Says Hi". When I open the email, I was greeted with an adorable picture of my little baby boy. It totally made my day. After a few minutes of sharing the picture with any co-worker who happened to be walking by, I set it up as my wall paper. Now the only thing left to do is go back to work. BUMMER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment