I love Baker Beach in San Francisco. Its never too crowded, its dog friendly and you get a picture perfect view of the Golden Gate Bridge. Travis and I knew it was a place to take my mom when she came to stay with us. She's been here for a month and we finally found the time to go. The day was beautiful. The fog burned off around 11am and gave us a crisp clear view of the Golden Gate Bridge. It was right out of a postcard.
We packed a lunch, brought some blankets and found a nice spot on the beach. Aiden had a fun time watching the waves and getting his hands in the sand.
Around 1 we headed out and decided to make a stop at the base of the Golden Gate Bridge. We took more pictures and walked about a 1/4 of the way. We would have done the full 3 miles but my sister had to get back to do homework.
Check out pictures from our Family Picnic. Enjoy!
On a side note, I'm wearing a Buff in these pictures. I'm not converting to Islam... not that there's anything wrong with that.

No comments:
Post a Comment