Wednesday, July 02, 2008
PCBC Conference
As part of my job I get to attend builders conferences to stay up to date on new products and services in the industry. PCBC is a large conference held at the Monscone Center in San Francisco. Four of us from South County Housing were able to go this year. It was a BLAST!
Since the economy is in a bad spot right now a lot of venders tried to spice things up to get competition to their booth. Here are a few highlights: I won a pluch horse from the Wells Fargo Booth in a ski ball race with my co-workers; I won a level by getting a bulls eye on a dart board; I almost got my picture taken with Eric Estrada (I noticed him being too touchy feeling with other ladies and opted for a blurry iPhone pic from afar instead); took a survey for a plush Pink Panther, spun a wheel & got an Osh Hardware T-shirt; a vast of miscellaneous chocolates, candies, canvas bags, & so on.
What state does your acting career have to be in when your manager tells you that being a photo prop at an convention is a good offer?! I believe that's refered to as rock bottom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment